Route Driver (Beer) – Arbor VitaeApply Now
Are you looking for an exciting career with a fun and active work environment? Are you looking for a fast paced job where you work independently and are home every night? Does having a 4 day work week with 3 day weekends interest you? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Dean Distributing (DDI) is seeking hard working and motivated individuals to join its delivery team. DDI is hiring full-time Route Delivery Drivers to work approximately 40 hours per week at its Arbor Vitae location. This full-time customer service focused position works 4 days a week, Tuesday through Friday. The ideal candidate would have a good driving record, Class A CDL license (or desire to obtain the license), and experience in the beverage wholesale industry.
Job duties will include:
- Deliver beer/products to customers while managing a geographic delivery route.
- Providing effective communication between DDI and its external customers.
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers by providing accurate and timely delivery of the products in accordance with DDI processes and procedures.
- This would include inventory and invoice accuracy with accurate delivery of the orders placed.
- This also includes issuing credit with returns accepted, along with its corresponding record-keeping.
- The applicant must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with supervisors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.
- The applicant must help and support respective team members for the purpose of developing plans and skills.
Essential functions of the job include:
- Customer service and relationship-building with internal and external customers.
- Accurate and timely delivery of beer products to a scheduled account base in accordance with the Dean Distributing delivery process.
- Stock and rotation of product on customer’s displays and shelving.
- Inventory / Invoice accuracy.
- Effective communication skills.
To successfully secure this opportunity applicants must:
- Possess a valid Class A CDL (or desire to obtain a Class A CDL) with a good driving record.
- Active listening and communication skills are required.
- Beverage experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift 175 lbs.
Dean Distributing trains individuals to obtain their Class A CDL if a candidate does not have a Class A CDL upon hire. If the candidate does not have their Class A CDL upon hire their starting wage is $20.60 per hour. Once they obtain their Class A CDL their salary will increase to $26 per hour.
Dean Distributing offers bonuses to its Delivery Department.
Job Type: Full-Time (Tuesday-Friday). 10 hour shifts. Start times range between 4:30 am and 5:30 am depending on the route you are assigned to.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to apply for this position please respond to this posting by sending your resume and a statement about why you are particularly qualified for this position.
DDI was established in 1953 and has built a great reputation in the counties it services. Located in Green Bay, WI, with a branch in Arbor Vitae, WI, DDI strives to be the leading beverage distributor that provides the best quality, service, and value to its customers